Superstar singing sensation “Abdu Rozik” born on the 23rd of September 2003, officially named as (Savriqul Muhammadroziqi) was raised in Tajikistan. Abdu Rozik is talented, and is able to connect to different cultures by learning to sing in several different languages. He uses his voice to empower others and finds that singing relaxes him and brings in a positive mood. Abdu has the ability to hear music and replicate accents and notes to perfection in any language within days.
Profile Summary of Abdu Rozik
|Age||23rd of September 2003 (19 years)|
|Occupation||Singer, Musician, Blogger, Fighter|
Early Years of Abdu Rozik
Abdu Rozik was born on the 23rd of September 2003, officially named as (Savriqul Muhammadroziqi) was born and raised in Tajikistan. He is well known in Tajikistan and he has released more than 9 songs and is highly sought after due to his unique voice and entertaining performances.
His father’s name is Savriqul Muhammed, and his mother’s name is Rooh Afza. His parents are gardeners. Abdu Rozik has two sister and two brothers.
Career Life of Abdu Rozik
Abdu Rozik started his career in 2019 when a local singer / rapper in Tajikistan found him singing in the Bazaar and was mesmerized by his voice and talent.
This was the start of Abdu Rozik’s career and led to his music being reposted by major international celebrities which made him obtain millions of views and likes. Before his online presence rocketed, Abdu made his income and supported his family by singing in the streets of Gishdarva. Due to these humble beginnings Abdu Rozik has a vision to empower other youths and people of determination by showcasing his talents and overcoming the challenges that he faces in his daily life. Abdu has written his own songs based on his experiences and challenges and the words used often reflect his own situation.
Abdu has also competed in a few MMA fights with kids and dwarfs. Hasbulla, a Russian TikToker and MMA fighter suffering from the same disease, challenged him to an MMA fight in May 2021. Their MMA match sparked social media buzz, but the Russian Dwarf Athletic Association (RDAA) refused to sanction it, calling it unethical. When asked about the fight during an interview, Hasbulla said,
Social Media Society of Abdu Rozik
He has more than 4.6 Million followers on his verified Instagram account and 93.9K+ subscribers on YouTube als0 50K+ followers on Twitter having millions of downloads of his songs. Some of his songs include ‘Chi Dili Zor’, ‘Vatan Modar’ and ‘Chaki Chaki Boron’. Abdu Rozik has more than a million followers on TikTok with more than 1 Billion likes.
Abdu Rozik Genetic Disorder
Rozik’s parents discovered early on life that Abdu Rozik had rickets, a skeletal disorder that results in soft and weak bones in children due to a vitamin D deficiency. Rickets resulted in his stunted growth which has left him at a mere 94cm. If the right treatment was available to them, rickets could have been cured in his childhood. However, owing to a lack of finances; his parents could not afford to give him the medical attention required, as a result Abdu is the smallest amongst his other four siblings.
Facts you might not know about Abdu Rozik
- Abdu Rozdik eats a non-vegetarian diet
- He enjoys swimming and travelling in his spare time.
- Abdu Rozik adores animals.
- He is skilled at playing the piano.
- In an interview, when asked about being trolled on social media, he stated, Neither am I. But, as you can see, not all fingers are created equal. Different people have different needs, and we can’t assume they’ll all share the same priorities. Negative comments no longer bother me.” The UAE firm IFCM is Abdu’s sponsor.
- He received the Golden Visa at the age of 17, and he is the first person in his country to do so. The UAE government has designated him as a UAE resident.
- In 2021, he was personally invited to the opening ceremony of the World Boxing Championship in Serbia by the President of the International Boxing Association (Aiba).
- He received professional boxing training from British World Boxing Champion fighter Amir Khan.
- In 2021, the Spanish football league (La Liga) chose him to present the official design of the match ball in collaboration with Puma.
- Abdu Rozik received an official Barcelona FC Jersey no 10 shirt in 2022.
- He is well-known on social media, with approximately 2.7 million followers on his Instagram account as of June 2022.
- Abdu has received far more than eight awards. He was also named Celebrity Influencer of the Year.
- Mauricio Sulaiman, president of the World Boxing Council, presented him with the World Boxing Council belt.
- Abdu appeared on the cover of HT Brunch magazine alongside Indian comedian JustSul.
- He is fluent in Tajik and Farsi and is learning Russian.
- In an interview about his stay in Chennai in 2022, he stated, “I adore it here. People in India are extremely friendly and loving. I’m glad they recognised me; some even took pictures with me. I went to the beach, swam in the ocean, and ate masala dosa.”
Abdu Rozik Net Worth
His net worth is estimated to be about $200,000